Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Putting a Premium on Health!

5 week old eating Life's Abundance Large Breed Puppy Food
My journey to find a better food for my Labradors let me to do some extensive amounts of research on the right brand to feed my three chocolate Labrador Retrievers.  This research included reading up on the brand I was using, a brand I might add, that was a high premium -vet recommended brand.  What I found what most food has corn, corn meal, by products, colors, preservatives, fillers, and some much more.

You might say, "My dog doesn't have issues" or "My dog loves his food", but as it turns out, you don't know what you don't know!

You may not see anything out of the ordinary, but most allergies are due to food.  Your dogs coat may be dull, lifeless, flaky - this is due to food.  You may not know that your dog can have a ton more energy or that your hyper dog may have more balance, unless you take all the bad things out of their food.

This is what I found out.  I was using this highly vet recommended food and saw no issues with my labs. After the research, I tried Life's Abundance and notice changes immediately.


  • My male Reeses Pieces was excited over food.  He never cared much for eating and would let our other two eat his food if we didn't pay attention.  Now he's the first one finished eating.  I have never seen this from him.
  • Because I had to feed 6 1/2 cups of the other food to my labs, we went through the bag quicker. In addition what goes in must come out.  Even with good food, if you have to feed a lot to get all  necessary and essential ingredients, you have to feed what the label says. More food, more poop!
  • In order to feed all necessary and essential ingredients with Life's Abundance, we only need to feed 3 1/2 cups a day.  Less food also equals less money!
  • One of my labs, Rolo Ghiradelli's coat within 5-8 days was shinier, softer, and less flaky.  We actually have people stop us on our walk to ask about their coats.
  • Reeses is extraordinarily mellow and I've notice more pep in his step.  He plays more and is all around happier.
  • My female Coco Pebbles, I thought, had a sensitive stomach.  Well it turns out that it was just the food.  Once I switched to Life's Abundance, she doesn't have diarrhea or throwing up which she would have on and off.
  • Additionally, as I completed my research, I found that a lot of dog foods in the store sit in warehouses and on store shelves anywhere between 6 months and some up to 1 year.  With Life's Abundance, you receive it at your home generally within 4-6 weeks of being made. 
The bottom line is that my dogs are healthier, happier, pay less money, have it delivered to the door and bonus --- have less poop!  It's the best change I've ever made for their health!

Here is a video on Life's Abundance - it could change your dog's life!

To order, please go to www.lifesabundance.com/godiva 


No comments:

Post a Comment