Friday, July 26, 2013
If you have a shared cement space (living in apartments or condos), you can use this video tip to clean the cement.
In a large bucket squirt 3-4 squirts of dish soap and 1/3 cup of bleach and add hot water. It will foam up. Then pour small amounts on the cement and brush with a broom. When finished with area, rinse several times to wash all bleach/soap solution off.
Click the link below to watch the video!
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Supplies you MUST have
- Water Bowl
- Food Bowl
- Collar (purchase an adjustable one as they grow quickly)
- Food - Life's Abundance Large Breed Puppy Food <-- Order before you get puppy)
- Local Veterinarian (Visit ASAP to keeps shots current and get advice)
- Dog bed or blanket and pick a location where they will sleep.
- Puppy Pee Pads (you will use these to show your potty trained puppy where to go)
- Dog toys and chews
- Treats (no colors/additive/perservatives) <-- click to order
- Dog clippers for nails (unless you will pay someone to do it)
- Dog Carrier for car rides
- Dog Crate (if you are crate training)
- Stuffing free toys
- Ropes and braids
- Bumpers (these are used to throw into water for retrieving
- Nylabone brand toys - these are specifically designed for powerful chewers.
- Tuffy products - these are quilted and highly rated as extremely durable and difficult to destroy. They have soft edges that won't hurt gums, float, and are machine washable for longstanding use. They come in all kinds of shapes and are my favorite toys for labs!
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Everyone always asks me what I feed my dogs and the puppies or what food do I recommend. The answer is Royal Canin http://www.royalcanin.us/
PUPPIES 8 WEEKS-15 MONTHS
LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY 33™ is designed exclusively for pure breed Labrador Retriever puppies from 8 weeks to 15 months
Did you know?
If a Labrador Retriever Puppy grows too quickly, his weight can outpace his skeletal development, even leading to deformities. And, Labrador Retrievers (even puppies) are prone to gain extra weight, which can cause problems as they grow.
LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY 33™ provides balanced energy levels to maintain a steady, healthy growth curve.
Just like adults, Labrador Retriever puppies are prone to extra weight, causing problems as they grow.LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY 33™ is formulated with L-carnitine which may help to burn fat.
The digestive tract of a puppy is not fully developed until he matures. LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPY 33™ is formulated with a special blend of fibers that gently support the puppy's healthy digestion.
Read more including ingredients at
DOGS OLDER THAN 15 MONTHS
LABRADOR RETRIEVER 30™ is designed exclusively for pure breed Labrador Retrievers over 15 months.
Did you know?
Labrador Retrievers typically eat very quickly and gulp their food. They also tend to gain weight, which puts more stress on their joints. The Labrador Retriever also has a waterproof coat—their skin secretes an oil that protects it against cold and water.
Increased weight can lead to serious health problems.LABRADOR RETRIEVER 30™ is formulated with precise energy levels and L-carnitine to improve fat metabolization.
More bodyweight increases the level of stress on the skeleton. LABRADOR RETRIEVER 30™ contains supplemental levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints.
The Labrador Retriever's skin secretes an oil which protects them from cold and water. LABRADOR RETRIEVER 30™ is formulated with Omega 6 fatty acids to help support a healthy coat.
Labradors tend to eat too much too fast.The LABRADOR RETRIEVER 30™'s kibble is specifically designed to prevent gulping, help your dog to feel fuller more quickly and reduce the amount of calories consumed.
Most owners use the Royal Canin but a few didn't and ended up going back to it for the shiny coat and calm personality.
*Always make sure to check with your vet and make sure to slowly switch over to new food to avoid stomach upset.
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Puppies are more than two weeks old already. Time sure flies by!
We still have females left if you or anyone you know would be interested. Puppy visitations will start in a couple weeks on Saturdays. You need to be a puppy owner to visit.
These puppies are simply darling. They are starting to play with eachother and bark and growl. So cute. I'm in Heaven
Check out this video from today
Also here are some pictures